Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day!

I just wanted to say happy fathers day to all the daddys but especially to two important men in my life! one is my dad thanks for everything you do for me and help me through your the best dad anyone could have!! He is also a great Grandfather he is always willing to help us out with jasmine even if he is busy with other stuff.





The second man is the daddy of my babies Timm Hill. He may have times where he thinks everything and everyone is against him but in the end no one and nothing is. He is the best dad to jasmine he makes sure she has what she needs even if he has to go out of his way to get it for her. when she is feeling sick he holds her to make her feel better. He would do anything for his little girl. And i know when his son gets here he is going to be just as good to him. Thanks baby for everything you do for jasmine and us i love you!!








No comments:

Post a Comment